Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm Coming Home

Today is one bittersweet day. Today is our last day here in Thailand so we have been saying our goodbyes. We have a pizza party planned for the boys tonight at Soi 40, which I'm sure they would be very excited about if it wasn't a secret. 

I also finished the paper work and I am officially Folk's Sponsor. I am very happy about this, and thinking about becoming a sponsor has been one of the highlights of my trip. 

A care package mom sent from home months ago finally arrived after we all though the officers at the border were enjoying it. 

Next time you hear from me I will likely be on Canadian soil. Tomorrow morning we fly out at 6:50 and head to Tokyo, Japan and from there Toronto and then Halifax. Our total airtime should be about 27 hours, a little shorter than our flight here. 

Can't wait to see you guys!!!

No comments: