Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Starring Jodie!!!!!!!!!!!!! You asked for it folks!

Well Mom & Dad, you have requested that we take more pictures of me, so here you are. Enjoy! :)
This car was converted into a fish tank! Does anyone want to offer their car so I can do the same?
We went on a glass bottom boat to have a closer look at the many fish and sharks. Keep in mind that this whole Ocean World is inside a mall!
Getting ready for my big adventure, I didn't want to drown. It is quite thoughtful to give me a life jacket, so if I do fall out of the boat, the sharks would not have to do as much work to find me, as I would be floating in a bright orange jacket on the surface. I guess I would be eatten legs first...
This guy didn't look like he was going to be going anywhere any time soon. I think his name was lazy...very well suited.
Now wouldn't you love to have this for your tv? You could put your head inside the bubble, but it did not show up in the pictures.
A fridge converted into a fish tank.
Wine anyone? Also converted into a fish tank.
You guessed it, a mircowave converted into a fish tank!
A washer with a fish.

Turtles!!!!
Look at that!
If that glass wasn't there, we'd be touching.
This is my 'what do you think you are doing, mr. turtle' face.
Penguins!!! They swam so fast so it was difficult to get any really good pictures of them in the water.


There is nothing like laying in the bottom of a shark tank. This is my 'ha, I am on the other side of the glass so you can't get me' face.
This is my 'looking at fish beside me' face.
Starfish! I think it looks a little bigger than the ones at home, but I could be wrong.
High 5!





No comments: