Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday Randoms

Misty and her student Ford. He is such a great student, and very eager to learn. He always brings us treats for class. Supper anyone? Squid cooking on the fire.
So I tried this again. It wasn't bad except for the very spicy sauce it was dipped in. Minus the sauce and it is quite good. Does not taste much like fish or anything fishy at all. I cannot describe it.
This is one of the boys who loves to play pranks on us...finally sleeping. The boys really enjoyed it when we did our laundry last night. When the clothes were on a spin cycle one of the boys and I danced to the rhythm, however this guy comes in and opens it up, pulls out our underwear and attempts to make a run for it. Misty was also teaching them spider man and superman and I turned around and they were dangling by one arm from the laundry drying poles.. Sorry guys, I didn't have my camera on me at the time.
We nicknamed this boy Spicy. I told you about him before. He always smiles when he sees us or hears us coming.

No comments: